iRobot® Roomba® 890 Wi-Fi® Connected Robot Vacuum. Connect to CLEAN from anywhere with the advanced cleaning performance of the Roomba® 890 Wi-Fi Connected Vacuuming Robot. An advanced Triple-Stage Cleaning System with Edge-Sweeping brush loosens, lifts, and suctions dirt, debris and hair with 5x more power** for increased cleaning performance. The Roomba® 890 vacuuming robot includes high-performance tangle-free brushes that are engineered to pick up hair and debris without getting tangled. Clean and schedule anytime, from anywhere using the iRobot HOME App.
iRobot® Roomba® 890 Wi-Fi® Connected Robot Vacuum.
- iRobot Roomba 890 Intelligently navigates your home: Powered by a suite of intelligent sensors, the Roomba® robot vacuum makes more than 60 decisions per second to adapt to your home and help thoroughly clean your floors.
- Dirt, meet your match: The Roomba® robot vacuum removes dirt from high traffic spots of your home using patented Dirt Detect™ Technology. Sensors recognize concentrated areas of dirt and prompt the robot to clean them more thoroughly.
- Designed to clean under furniture: At just 3.6 inches tall, the Roomba® robot vacuum is designed to clean under beds, sofas, toe kicks, and other hard-to-reach areas.
- Won’t fall down stairs: Cliff Detect sensors prevent the robot from falling down stairs or tumbling over drop-offs.
- iRobot Roomba 890, Connect to clean from anywhere: The iRobot HOME App lets you clean and schedule conveniently – anytime, anywhere. Now compatible on devices with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant.
- Status Monitoring: Use the iRobot HOME App to see the status of cleaning jobs.
- Cleans carpets and hard floors: The Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head adapts its height to keep the Multi-Surface Brushes in close contact with different floor surfaces, directly engaging with both hard floors and carpets
- Cleans on a schedule: Your Roomba® robot vacuum can be preset to vacuum up to seven times per week, meaning your home can stay clean every day.
- Alerts you when the bin is full: The Full Bin indicator alerts you when it’s time to empty the bin. You can also view Bin Full status in the iRobot HOME App.
- Always ready to clean: The robot automatically returns to the Home Base® charging station to recharge at the end of a cleaning cycle or when the battery is running low.
- iRobot Roomba 890 has 5x the air power*: Designed to get floors cleaner, the AeroForce® 3-Stage Cleaning System uses tangle-free Multi-Surface Brushes and Power-Lifting Suction with 5X the air power* to pull in embedded dirt, debris, and pet hair from wherever it hides.
- Win the battle against pet hair: Multi-Surface Brushes work together to pull in pet hair, dust, dirt, and large debris without getting tangled.
- Sweeps corners and along walls: The Edge-Sweeping Brush is specially designed at a 27-degree angle to sweep debris away from edges and corners and into the path of the 3-Stage Cleaning System to be suctioned off your floors.
- The High-Efficiency Filter is made from a special material that captures 99% of dust, mites, and allergens as small as 10 microns.
*Compared to Roomba® 600 series AeroVac™ systems
What is AeroForce™?
The AeroForce™ Performance Cleaning System uses a combination of three breakthrough technologies – Tangle-Free Debris Extractors, an Airflow Accelerator and a High-Efficiency Vacuum – to deliver more cleaning power and less maintenance hassle.
How do Roomba® vacuuming robots work?
For a vacuuming robot to be effective, it not only needs to be able to clean well, but must have the ability to navigate real world homes. Roomba® uses a full suite of sensors and an advanced navigation system to seek out the dirtier areas of your floors and spends more time cleaning them.
Will Roomba 890 work without using the iRobot HOME App?
Yes, Roomba 890 can be used without the iRobot HOME App, but the App allows you to use your iOS or Android smart device to help you have the best possible experience with Roomba 890. With the iRobot HOME App, you can gain access to exclusive features including cleaning while away from home, managing your robot’s cleaning schedule, customizing your cleaning preferences and more. Now compatible on devices with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant.
How do Roomba® vacuuming robots compare to an upright vacuum?
Roomba® can go places your upright can’t – like under most furniture to get dust bunnies and pet hair. It can also be scheduled to clean every day to stay ahead of dirt build-up.
Can Roomba® vacuuming robots adjust to different floor surfaces?
Yes. Roomba® automatically adjusts to clean carpets, rugs, tile, hardwood, and laminate floors as it moves through your home.
Where to buy:
Acevacuums is conveniently located in Loudoun County and Fairfax County to serve customers from Ashburn, Sterling, Leesburg, Great Falls,Herndon, Vienna, Fairfax, Tysons Corner, Falls Church, Annandale, Reston, Chantilly, South Riding and other cities. We sell the best Vacuum cleaners, Air purifiers, Robotic vacuums, Central Vacuums, Carpet Shampooers, Commercial Vacuums, Floor polishers, Zone heaters and Fans
Fairfax Store : 11110 Lee Hwy, Fairfax : Call 703 997 9292
Ashburn Store : 44190 Waxpool Rd, Ashburn : Call 703 997 9292
Leesburg Store : 300 Fort Evans Rd NE : Call 703 997 9292